Specialty Signage & OOH - Go beyond
Outdoor advertising uses popular symbols and simple messages that facilitate brand recall and recognition. Outdoor advertising is on twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and it is never switched off. Its features include permanent visibility, no need for declarativeness (for instance no need to turn the television on or to reach for a newspaper) and a high return on investment.
The advantages of out-of-home advertising include:
- Mass nature and wide range – outdoor advertising is visible to everyone moving around the city; when out of home or out of the office, people are more open to contacts with surroundings and pay attention to the displayed content
- Direct impact – outdoor advertising in India guarantees a direct, hard to pass over, repeated contact of the viewer with the advertising message
- Simple and effective message – posters are an excellent way to promote a brand, a product or a service. Posters attract by their colours, composition, idea or simplicity and by a clear message
- Effectiveness – thanks to the tools that facilitate the campaign planning for a specific target group
- High frequency of contacts – thanks to a repeated contact with the impressions of the same campaign, the advertising message is easily remembered by the viewer
- Long-lasting operation - the advertisement is visible twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
- The low costs of reaching potential customers in comparison to other media
- No need for declarativeness – in order to see an outdoor advertisement, a viewer does not need to buy a newspaper, turn the TV on or have the access to the Internet
- High return on investment – according to independent research, every rupee invested in outdoor advertising yields 3 rupees of return
“Media day” is the total time spent on media consumption during a day. People spend almost their whole conscious life surrounded by media. Consumers on an average consume media for 9 hours and 39 minutes every day. Outdoor advertising has a large, 20% share in the media day. This means that every day consumers function/ move for one hour and 56 minutes only within the area of impact of outdoor advertising.
Today’s out of home medium offers new technologies, new formats, and more creative thinking to help advertisers and their agencies take their message further. The industry has embraced innovation in all parts of the business to keep pace with where advertising and the consumer are headed.
The OOH industry is introducing new digital technologies and convergence, new lighting and materials, more innovative business practices, and a new audience ratings system.
OOH reaches consumers no matter what their media consumption habits are. It goes where most other media can’t go to surround and immerse consumers out of home, where they spend 70 percent of their waking hours.
OOH’s versatile formats offer ‘blank canvas’ creative potential to break through the clutter and hold people’s attention, wherever they work, shop, travel, and play.
OOH is highly adaptable, offering virtually unlimited potential. It can be:
- Anything: From billboards to digital boards, from bus wraps to kiosks
- Anywhere: From highways to city streets, from airports to shopping malls
- Anytime: From morning ‘til night with dynamic content and always on displays that grab people’s attention when they’re on the go